EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
St. Paul's Preschool offers two extended day programs. Participation is determined by (1) whether your child attends either the morning or afternoon session and (2) the days they attend school. Specific details for each program are listed below:
For children attending any of our afternoon programs we offer an extended day program Mondays through Fridays called the
"Sonshine Club" that begins at 10:00 - 12:15 before the child's regular afternoon class begins. Space is limited to 10 children
Children enrolled in our morning sessions can attend our "Kid's Adventure Club." This program begins immediately following
dismissal from class at 11:30 and concludes at 2:00. Space is limited to 20 children per day.
Both the Sonshine Club and Kid's Adventure Club (K.A.C.) meet in the Rainbow Room at the end of the hallway. The cost for
both programs is $20.00 per day. Each program has a planned offering of activities that you may review on a monthly
General guidelines for both programs include:
1. You will have the opportunity to sign up approximately every month for your appropriate program. Sign ups are on a first
come first served basis.
2. You will need to prepay for the days you desire.
3. There may be some limits to the maximum number or times you can attend each program based on popularity and
4. There are no refunds for absences. The school office must be called 24 hours in advance in order for you to receive a
'credit' for a cancellation.
5. Children need to bring their own NUTRITIOUS lunch, which should include a drink. THIS IS A NUT FREE SCHOOL. Please
check your product information to be certain that food items are prepared in a nut free factory.
EARLY BIRD / LATE BIRD PROGRAM
For those families who need to drop off their morning student a little early we have an 'Early Bird' Club. Parents utilizing this
program may bring their child to school at 8:30 a.m. and the staff will escort your child to school and sign them into their
classroom when school begins at 9:00 a.m.
Our afternoon parents may take advantage of the 'Late Bird' pick up Club. The classroom teacher will deliver your child to the
extended day staff member at 2:45 p.m. and you may pick them up by 3:15 p.m.
Both of these program utilize a punch card that you may purchase in the school office. The cost of the card is $50.00 for 10
visits. No reservation is necessary.